2016年12月14日水曜日

Reboot

Long time no see people.

I'd completely forgotten about my blog after my second post 4 years ago, and came back by pure coincidence yesterday.

I was pleasantly surprised to find comments, and was even more surprised when I logged in to reply and the stats showed that 16,000 people had visited this blog after my absence.

I never imagined that there was such need for Japanese horror stories, but seeing so many people visiting the blog has made me rethink the worth of this blog.

The 4 comments really made me feel like I'd done something worthwhile, and thus has prompted me to restart the work that I ended very prematurely 4 years ago.

So, I hereby announce that I will reboot and start translating stories again, and this time continuously(hopefully).

I hope to keep you guys entertained.

Sincerely, HajPaj

P.S I graduated and started working since April, so I'm only going to be posting on weekends, but I hope you guys understand.

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. The only reason I chance upon this site is because I google Hachishakusama after I saw the strange tall woman with a straw hat and white dress ghost resembling Hachishakusama in the game called Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water and also saw the hentai anime about Hachishakusama. I never heard of this ghost before until now, LOL!!!

    返信削除
  3. Got here from a shared post and I absolutely love the tall woman story! I still get the chills from reading it, damn. Looking forward to more stories in the future, thanks for the translations!!

    返信削除